Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Let's start meeting the Robinsons!...

Yes, it will be out pretty soon.
Disney's "Meet the Robinsons" is already raising some eyebrows with it's colorful - not to say "daring" - art direction.
Things show amazing color palettes and sets and props from the future seem to have come from the Imagineers' wildest concepts for Disney World's "Tomorrowland".

What I've seen so far has gotten me curious about this one... the story seems to be pretty original, and the characters show the same wildly exaggerated style shown in "Chicken Little", now applied to humans and with an extra "punch".


Jim Hill Media is showcasing a few images from the upcoming "Art of Meet the Robinsons" book.
They are definitely worth peeking, and I'd say the book is a definite "must buy".
Let's hope the movie will keep the standards high for Disney.
The previews I saw during Siggraph 2006 gave me the impression I won't be disappointed... ;)

1 comment:

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

I also liked the trailers.
Seams a winner already.