Monday, February 12, 2007

Late posting... "Suburbia"!















Ok, this should have been posted a while ago.
"Suburbia" is a large chain of clothing stores in Mexico. They asked for a commercial saying "this Christmas, Santa would deliver more gifts than ever because he found better prices at Suburbia"...

The team effort was tremendous in this project because of the extremely tight schedule: we had less than 30 days to all of the CG production.
I was honored by everyone's commitment and concern for quality.
I believe we achieved something remarkable with such an aggressive deadline!

Thanks guys! You all ROCK! :D

MOVIE

3 comments:

Paulo Brabo said...

Wow. I like the animation, but the design is just amazing. Congratulations.

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

I saw it before it is outstanding.

Shouldn´t you guys do a short?

In yr spare time of course.

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am fresh on here. I came upon this board I find It incredibly helpful and it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute & assist other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See You About.